Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise x86 Integrated May 2010 | 2.3 GB
Windows 7 Enterprise is the most advanced Windows operating system for business PCs, designed to meet the evolving needs of the users and IT professionals in your organization—both in and out of the office. With exclusive features and benefits, Windows 7 Enterprise drives lower total cost of ownership by helping your users stay productive anywhere, enhancing security and control, and simplifying PC management across your organization
The Windows 7 Enterprise operating system (OS) is available to Microsoft Software Assurance customers. With Windows 7 Enterprise, you can take advantage of the following features that are not available in Windows 7 Professional:
* DirectAccess: Give mobile users seamless access to corporate networks without a need to VPN.
* BranchCache: Decrease the time branch office users spend waiting to download files across the network.
* Enterprise Search: Find information on network locations, including SharePoint sites, with a simple user interface.
* BitLocker and BitLocker To Go: Help protect data on PCs and removable drives, with manageability to enforce encryption and backup of recovery keys.
* AppLocker: Specify what software is allowed to run on a user’s PCs through centrally managed but flexible Group Policies.
* Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) optimizations: Improved user experience for VDI with multimon and microphone support, which have the ability to reuse virtual hard drive (VHD) images to boot a physical PC.
* Multilingual user interface: Create a single OS image for deployment to users worldwide.
Download links :