Acresso Installshield is the industry-standard tool for ensuring that your Windows software products are correctly installed, configured, updated, and eventually uninstalled on your customers’ systems. The top-tier InstallShield Premier is the most powerful, capable, and widely-used edition among installation developers worldwide.
InstallShield is the industry standard for MSI installations. Deployed on over 500 million desktops worldwide, InstallShield technology lets you author high-quality installations for Windows and extend them to configure database servers, Web services, mobile devices, and more.
InstallShield is available in three editions: Premier, Professional, and Express. Its IDE is also available in three languages: English, German, and Japanese.
Optimize your MSI installations for Windows Vista
• InstallShield has the capabilities to easily create Vista Logo Certified setups, including support for the Restart Manager, UAC, Vista validation testing, Windows Installer 4.5, and more.
Stay current with support for the latest Microsoft technologies
• Includes support for .NET Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, IIS 7.0, SQL Server 2005, Windows Server 2008, and Direct X 9.0c.
• Target mobile devices with support for Windows Mobile 6.x, Windows Embedded CE 6.x, and PalmOS 3.5 and later.
Reduce development time
• InstallShield’s powerful IDE, automated wizards, templates, and pre-built objects save you significant time.
• The Project Assistant walks you step-by-step through the setup creation process, helping you avoid errors.
• The InstallShield Best Practices Validation Suite helps you avoid issues that can cause lengthy delays.
• One InstallShield setup can present installation instructions in up to 35 languages.
Size : 158 MB