The Terrans have been at war with the Gammulan race for years. Deployed in a distant territory on the other side of the galaxy the Terran Galactic Command (GALCOM) has suffered repeated defeats and unprecedented losses. In an attempt to change the tide of war and take the battle to the enemy GALCOM has launched an all out attack on the Gammulan homeworlds.
After an intense battle, a badly damaged GALCOM ship carrying a devastating ‘planet killer’ weapon crash landed on a hostile Gammulan planet. The crash survivors, a group of combat veterans, must fight off the enemy while trying to locate and disarm the catastrophic weapon - code named R.A.N.D.O.M. (Random Access Nuclear Destruction of Obsolete Matter) - or get off the planet before it detonates.
* Engaging campaign storyline and several instant action missions.
* Six playable character classes with various strengths, weaknesses and restrictions.
* Over twenty-four first person weapons varying from pistols and sniper rifles to machine guns and grenades.
* Various advanced first person inventory — items such as cloaking devices, shield enhancements, sensor jammers etc as well as various deployable assets such as gun and rocket turrets.
* Over thirty playable units including vehicles, gunships, fighters, shuttles and naval units. All units supported in multiplayer with multiuse positions (e.g. driver, gunner, passengers).
* Build your own game units such as vehicles and fighters based on Experience Points, rank and other factors.
Minimum System Req:
OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista
Processor: Dual Core CPU (Intel Pentium 4 3.4Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 3.0GHz or faster
Graphics: 256MB GPU with Shader Model 3 (nVidia GeForce 7900 / ATI Radeon X1300 or faster)
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0 March 2009 Runtime
Hard Drive: 600MB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible (on-board or add-in)
Size : 560 MB