Active WebCam v11.5 | 11.45 MB
Active WebCam captures images up to 30 frames per second from any video device including USB and analog cameras, TV boards, capture cards, frame grabbers, camcorders,
and network IP cameras. The program broadcasts captured content from
your computer or uploads it to an FTP server. Broadcasting can be
viewed using any Internet browser. The program performs simultaneous
recording and broadcasting from unlimited number of cameras. Your camera(s)
can be used as part of a surveillance system. When the program detects
motion in the monitored area, it sounds an alarm, e-mails you captured
images, starts broadcasting, or records video. Live broadcasting as well as recording can be password protected, so all video and audio are scrambled and cannot be watched without a valid password.
• Works with all USB and Parallel Port cameras, Windows compatible
Capture Devices and Framegrabbers, TV-boards, and with Network IP
• Broadcasts live MPEG-4 video and MP3 audio up to 30 frames per second.
• Multiple cameras support. Simultaneous recording and broadcasting from unlimited number of cameras.
• Dynamic IP Service, that gives a permanent internet address to your web camera whenever IP of your computer changes.
• Time stamps captured video.
• Broadcasts audio.
• Supports Encrypted Transmission.
• Records password protected video clips.
• Performs Live Recording that allows rewind and playback captured content at any time.
• Has features to control camera's Pan, Tilt, and Zoom.
• Helps you to create web page for your web camera.
• Records video when a motion is detected.
• Allows to view recorded video remotely.
• Sends e-mail and SMS when motion detected.
• Runs a program when a motion is detected.
• Allows to define the active area for motion detection.
• Creates thumbnails from captured images.
• Has a comprehensive scheduler.
• Checks the available space on hard drive and stops recording if there is no available space.
• User name and password to control access to your camera and recorded videos from Internet.
• Has feature to limit number of camera viewers.
• Stealth mode makes the program completely invisible that it doesn't
display any icon in the sys tool tray and it is not presented in the
task bar tray.
• Password protection from unauthorized usage.
• Ability to run the program as Windows service that the program starts
automatically at system boot and executes even when no user is logged
on to the system.
Active WebCam surveillance software performs simultaneous recording and
broadcasting from unlimited number of cameras. You can watch your
cameras remotely using any Internet browser. Produces MPEG-4 video
Code - [#]