E-Paint is a Windows paint application — unlike numerous Windows paint "programs." It's
easy to use, quick to learn and less difficult to master than many
brands of soap. If you're able to work the web browser that's
displaying this document, you have all the necessary skills to
successfully operate e-Paint. The power of e-Paint is that it embodies
a rich selection of popular drawing and image-editing tools without
attempting to squeeze every imaginable painting function in there
somewhere, just so it can say it has them. It provides robust painting
functionality, but it won't burden you with innumerable features to
click through to perform simple tasks. It has a very short learning
curve. It's also reasonably priced.
E-Paint's features include
a variety of selection tools; antialiased drawing and text; a gallery
of image processing filters ranging from tastefully subtle to
breathtakingly wild; multiple document handling, soft brushes, local
undo, variable magnification and an intuitive user interface — you
might not even need its extensive, accessible documentation and
You'll find e-Paint to be the perfect tool for
fine-tuning your digital photographs; drawing cells for web page
animations; creating original artwork; building graphics for business
presentations or, if you're employed by one of the supermarket
tabloids, gluing the head of the president of the United States onto
the body of an extraterrestrial. It has few limits, and in the latter
example, very little shame.
- Create and edit graphics stored as BMP, PCX, TGA, JPG, GIF and PNG files.
- Draw with antialiasing to create smooth, professional lines, shapes and text.
- Soften, sharpen, color-adjust and manipulate your graphics with a rich library of image processing filters.
- Repair minor imperfections in your digital photographs.
- Make radical alternations to your pictures — attach the heads of
people you don't like to the bodies of favourite pets. Become the photo
editor of your own supermarket tabloid newspaper.
- Work quickly — the intuitive user interface of e-Paint will keep your mouse from melting down.
- Get up to speed with e-Paint's extensive documentation and tutorials.
Size : 8.1 MB