Final Uninstaller offers a new and better way to make
your PC run more efficiently by cleaning up files and registry entries
that were left after unsuccessful uninstallation. The program is based
on a powerful leftovers database to support many functions of
thoroughly scanning your computer, intelligently detecting leftover
files of various programs, clearly listing applications that can be
removed and completely uninstalling with only one click. This
easy-to-use Final Uninstaller allows you to say goodbye to
nerve-wracking leftovers and to speed up you PC performance.
As the result of the increasing demand for greater functions, many
applications are more and more complicated. Every program installation
on Windows may cause the operating system to change in a big way, such
as copying system files, modifying registry, generating log files,
installing device drivers and system services. All of these operations
will affect the system performance and occupy disk space. Installing
and uninstalling software repeatedly is often the case, which will
cause system slowdown, freezing or crashing. It may also lead to some
mysterious error messages popping up or other new software can�t be
installed correctly. Final Uninstaller has a scientific method of
dealing with these problems.
Final Uninstaller uses a high-performance detection algorithm that will
quickly identify the left-over files and registry entries of every
program installed in your computer. With a few clicks, Final
Uninstaller can thoroughly scan your entire Windows registry and drives
and provide a list of the applications that are not completely
uninstalled. After that you can choose to clean list items to get rid
of those applications you don�t want.
- The powerful database embodies abundance of features that stubborn left files have.
- Realize real-time updating of database and free technical supporting.
- Scan left files intelligently and detect invalid uninstall entries accurately.
- Delete stubborn left-over files which Windows Add/Remove Programs can�t do.
- Delete stubborn left-over registry entries which Windows Add/Remove Programs can�t do.
- Safely uninstall stubborn drivers that are left by Windows Add/Remove program.
- Safely uninstall system services that are left by Windows Add/Remove program.
- 1-click Scan and 1-click Clean make removing applications and left-over files easily.